Friday 13 May 2011

Hospitals

        I hate hospitals. I hate the clean aisles, the toilets and the medicines smell. Everywhere you go there is this funny stinky medicines smells. I visited hospitals and doctors a lot. I used to go in and out of the hospitals until I was 9 or so. After that i used to go for appointments approximately 3 months once. During the appointments, I go into the X-ray rooms a lot. When when I was 18 years old , I got fed up and I stopped every appointments. The less I go for appointments, the more I go to school.

             That's just and introduction on why I hate hospitals and my experience about appointments.

          Yesterday, I went to visit one of my friend in the hospital. While walking down to her room my bladder did its usual toilet calling, I hated the fact that i felt like going to the toilet ( oh you bladder did you forgot that you hated hospital toilets) but i can't stand it. As much as I am trying to calm my bladder down the more it want to let it go. So I have no choice but to go to the toilet! In th toilet my beautiful imagination about ghost looking down at me started, I felt funny though but I ignored my wild imagination and did my business, then quickly left the toilet.
           Before reaching to my friend's room, I saw another girl laying down at the aisle, maybe because the hospital do not have space to place her in any room. I smiled at her. It gave me a warm feeling inside of me.
           My friend was alright, she is waiting for her blood to be taken. I talked to her about normal teenage would do ( she's a teen ). Other times, we just sat there in silence. There were one old Chinese lady who have been discharged but none of the family members came to take her home. Suddenly, I questions myself, " what happen to you people nowadays?" "where is the love and care for the old people or for your old parents went?" I felt sad for her. If I have my own house I would surely bring her home and treat her with love.
       Today I am gong back to the hospitals not to only visit my friend but to also visit the girl that i smiled at and also the old lady, if she is still there. 

No comments: