Friday 2 September 2011

IN GOD'S TIMING EVERYTHING IS WELL

I am forever grateful for knowing Jesus Christ as my Savior and the Lord of my life. And all my life, I've known God's everlasting love for me:

       I've been through so much pain and that in later year it turned out to be bitterness and anger and the feeling of ultimate unfairness. I've asked God why for the question that can't get answers. BUT one thing changed my life last year,Jesus changed my perceptions:

       I always thought God only care much for the people around me and not for me. i also thought, if He had cared for me I would not have gone through so much of pain in my life. I've asked for breakthrough from my past and my thoughts for years but never felt or get one until last year.

        Last year, during Easter I went for alter call with the same old need of breakthrough. I stand in God's presence and just let me be what I was. Behind my head there were flashbacks and colors of my past. I cried to God in so much of agony and asked Him to give me the breakthrough if not I am not going to move away. Sure enough, in God's timing everything is well. Ps.Mark Bearnard's wife prayed for me, and ministered to me about my pain which I never told her. She told me that Jesus knew and heard all my cries, not a single day or night the Jesus turned away from me. She also shared the same pain that she went through and told me that Jesus cares and want to give me the freedom when I am ready to let go the anger and bitterness in me. I did, also; she asked me to seek professional counseling so that i would not be stuck. I know I've received my breakthrough and also i need to work on it so that i can experience it fully.

Today:
I'm still going for counseling and changing my thoughts about my past.
I've learned one important thing, the memory or the flashbacks cannot be erased but with Jesus you can handle it better.
I learn to handle my anger and my past better. Everyday is a process, life is not magic so i struggle but I've found the breakthrough.
I choose to be in Christ presence when i feel negative about myself and fearful about my past. I choose worship whenever I feel empty.

Above is my story of how I found Jesus in a personal way after many years of being a christian, What about you? Find Jesus today and you will never be the same forever. Jesus knows your pain and He wants to help you ONLY if you want to let him into your hearts and make Him the Lord and Savior of your life.

No comments: