Wednesday 8 June 2011

Casting Crowns - Does Anybody Hear Her

HOW MANY OF OUR GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS?
As I was watching this video and listening to the words, I ask myself a question who's fault is all this?
I am not talking in a parent's point of view because I am not a mother neither do I based on my own experience, I talked based on the feelings that I have for the lost teenagers who are still out there finding a way out for affection and attention. Who are we? we are people who can stand alongside with these teens and change their point of view. change it towards christ-centred so that they can feel the unconditional love and experience God's blessing....... there after pass it to the next generation, I don't care if I can only reach out to one teen..... all that matters is that her life and how is it going to IMPACT people around her.....

No comments: