Friday 10 June 2011

Till Eternity Will I Serve

This is not based on emotion, I am conscious of what i am writing and what I am committing myself to BECAUSE GOD IS ALIVE YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER. and I truly want to serve Him with what I have, EVERYTHING that I WAS and I am.


You ( Jesus,My Lord and Savior)
You knew me in my mother’s womb, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made,
You shed Your blood to forgive all my sins and my inequities,
You were there protecting me when I’m in danger,
You kept me alive for Your purpose,
When I  fall a thousand times, you picked me up every time.
When I felt that I was unworthy, You showed Your unconditional love,
In everything, You’ve never failed to show that You cared,
In my darkest night, You were my protector,
In my loneliest time, You were my counselor and my comforter,
You were the in the beginning,
You are her now, in my life
and You will be in my future.

Me (Your servant)
I will give my life until eternity to serve you,
I will stand in the gap for Your people,
I will give my life as an empty vessel, to be used by You, 
I will allow You to shape me as You want me to be,
And in everything that I do, I will glorify and lift Your name high!

AMEN!

No comments: